Last year I posted all our Christmas gatherings in separate posts, but, this year you can get them all in one. Isn't that special? Kinda like those big after Christmas sales: "Buy one post, get 20 stories free!" Ok, so there won't be 20 stories in this post...but it'll be close.
Here we go:
'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house...we were celebrating advent! (I know, it doesn't rhyme...at all.)
Christmas Day
Christmas day, our family went to my aunt's house and spent the afternoon with my uncle, aunt and cousins. We ate a fantastic lunch and enjoyed visiting and swapping gifts.
Jamie and Matt
My aunt and uncle's looooovely tree.
And now, the picture of the day...(drum roll, please)
Pretty adorable, don't ya think? (Yes, the kissing was my idea, even though I knew I would only get a dog... oh the sacrifices you'll make for a good picture.)
December 26th
It was the Bubba and Family show! We broke any tradition we might have had by going to dinner at Cici's. Let me tell you, it was reeeally good too. We came back to the house and opened presents and had dessert.
Right before present time.
The world's largest Marble Works construction in the history of Papa T and Brayden constructing partnership.
Still a kid at heart.
The whole family.
The kids and their grandparents.
The kids and their aunt.
One kid and his parents (Laney was emotionally unstable at this time in the evening.)
More kids.
Sunday - Tuesday
Sunday we headed out after church for College Station to be with my aunt and cousins. This year was different and sad since we were missing Uncle Kenneth. But, it was so good to be with everyone again.
Lyndi and I had some fun with the camera Sunday night...
lots of fun.
You know, we may have even gotten a little silly...maybe.
Don't ask.
Ok, enough of the Lyndi/Megan show...
This child may very well be the cutest baby boy ever.
Told ya he's cute.
Last night we did another round of presents.
I promise I didn't choke her.
The annual family pic
Peyton was about out...
...and he's out.
And so am I...we just pulled into the garage from a long afternoon of travel....and I'm so totally getting out of this car...bye!
(One more word...thank you sooo much for reading this...it could possibly be the longest post ever in the history of the Musings of Me.)
3 comments:
not the longest...remember England?
Ok so Iwas gonna say, the baby boy was not quite the cutest, ya know, I know a reeeeally cute one too, but the second picture you posted, sold me on your claim. What a babe!
gotta run...happy new years!!!
LOVE LOVE the pics and post! Thanks for sharing your Christmas holiday with us.
Yes, that little guys was just darling...especially asleep in your arms!
Happy Happy New Year!!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family! We just came back from spending several days with our German friends at their house. We couldn't have had a better New year's celebration! Talk to you when you enter into the year 2009!!! Right now I'm a year ahead of you you know=) hehee!
-Sarah-
Post a Comment