Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What's Been Going on...

...for the past month.

Since it's 11:08pm and I don't intend to be 'till 4:00am, I'm not going to write much in this post. Just lots of pictures and a quick run down of my life for the past month that I've barely blogged. One of these days I plan on writing intelligent posts that make you stop and think "wow, that's profound." (just kidding, just kidding...I'm not profound...at all.) But, tonight...we're going to let the pictures do the talking:
Angelic fairy child
Yes, my nephew is creative...very.

She's my cutie patutie.
Oohhhh...Juanita is a quilter extraordinaire. She made this gorgeous quilt and gave it to me! It goes perfectly in my room. Yea for Juanita and a fresh look in my room!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Right here, insert one big happy weekend and add some very special memories, and you will have the 3 days I spent with my aunt and uncle in South Texas. It was a most fantastic time, but the pictures from that jewel of a weekend are on another computer. They must wait, just use your imagination.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My dad works for an amazing ministry that just celebrated 25 years. There was a magnificent banquet (you know, the kind where you wonder what fork to start with and which spoon to use to stir you tea with...that kind) to commemorate the anniversary. This is the international table.

After the banquet with Mom. <3


After the banquet with Dad (who really did wear a tie...but had just taken it off :) <3



Ok, so then it was Catherine's all night birthday party! Happy birthday Catherine!

Love these sisters!

Little Miss Sarah at Dickey's after church one Sunday

Isn't she a doll?

Finally, last but definitely not least! Sarah!!!! My dear pen-pal Sarah. We've been writing for probably 7 years and we try to get together once or twice a year. The past two years she has been living in the Philippines with her family. They just returned and we met Sarah and her mom for lunch. What a special time it was catching up and spending a couple of hours with them! So glad you're back in Texas, Sarah! :D
Well, it's only 11:49 Check Spellingnow, so if I hurry, I might make it to bed before midnight! What fun! Thanks for reading my run down! Hope to have more posts up soon!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Dearest Meg - It's delightful for me to read your blog again. You write very well! I think you must have proofed your work! Excellent! Of course the pics are nice too, since I was aware of their occasions. You're my dear daughter.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading the update=) Can't believe that I made your blog! hehehe, Wow! I feel important=) It was great having lunch with you and your mom. I only wish we could have had more time to exchange more information about life=) I enjoyed reading your sweet note that came in the mail today. The gift was only a small token to remember our friendship=)
Cheers!!
-Sarah-