Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just Checking In....

It's been awhile!  School has been so busy and even though I have much to say, the time to say it is the issue.  Below are a few pictures I've snapped in these first few weeks of school:

I absolutely love the amount of concerts I am able to attend now.  Most of the concerts I go to are at my school and are student performances (we have an incredible symphony orchestra and wind ensemble). The above concert was at the Meyerson Symphony center in Downtown Dallas.  One of the piano professors at my school was a soloist with the Dallas Symphony Orchestra that night.  It was a phenomenal evening.

I'm not a huge sports fan, but I did manage to make it to part of a football game...once. :)

It got cold!  I as able to wear my mustang hoodie for a couple of days.  But, Texas being Texas, it's back into the 80's again. The hoodie has been temporarily placed on the shelf. 

One day I hope to sit down and share heart things with you, but for now I must go answer the call of homework. :)

2 comments:

Avery said...

I miss you! I am so glad you are enjoying your new school! :)
LOVE YOU!!
Avery

Anonymous said...

The Meyerson looks AMAZING!!!! Happy you are able to enjoy the student-lead concerts! Yes, I am jealous!