Monday, June 18, 2007

Random Shots







I have wanted to share some pictures of my Dad's trip to England with you. He was there back in April and took some really neat pictures. These are just a few.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Megan: I love your blog because I love YOU! Thank you for the nice Father's Day words. I'm glad you like me for a father, but I liked you as a daughter before you knew enough to like me as anybody--even before you were born. The Lord created you and you belong to Him. But He has assigned to me for a little while and I love it!I am very proud of you and always glad to be your dad!

Anna Joy said...

Megan:
Thanks so much for leaving the comment on our blog! I was reading your blog and we sound alike in a lot of ways! Hope to hear from you!
-Anna Joy

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan!
I love your blog! It's very neat! I love all of the wonderful pictures! I love you!
Your sister in Christ,
Evann :-)