Hi Bloggie Friends, why don't you head over to Ginger's blog and check out her one year Blogiversary contest!
It's turning out to be a busy week and it also looks like there will be some picture opportunities at the end of the week, so stay tuned for more later!
3 comments:
Hey Megan: I looked at the contest blog, but the girl didn't specify what exactly the contest was. She said that it was a contest, but she didn't say how to sign up or what it was or anything. I'm confused. Did I miss something?
Hey Evann,
I think if you leave comment you are entered in the contest. See you Friday!
Megan,
Oh. I see. Thanks. But, um, what exactly IS the contest? *looks sheepish*
Yay! I can't wait until Friday!! I'm pacing back and forth trying to get the time to go by faster! :D
~Evann~
Post a Comment