Today, Mom, Aunt Sandra and I went to the Dallas Arboretum. We had so much fun being together and taking tons of pictures! I hope to post lots more pics this weekend...stay tuned.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
*Gasps* Wow!! That is such a beautiful picture! Can't wait to see the rest!! :D
5 comments:
*Gasps* Wow!! That is such a beautiful picture! Can't wait to see the rest!! :D
~Evann~
Sweetie Pie -
You are so beautiful standing there enjoying the natural beauty God has created!
Tell Aunt Sandra we all said "Hello" and love her new "baby"!
Green!! Oh, how I long for that color soon! Spring isn't here yet!
Beautiful flowers Megan! I'm sure you enjoyed breathing all that clean fresh air:)
Sarah F
Evann~ Don't you just love how they made stuff out of flowers...quite amazing!
Miss Casey~ Thank you, it was such a wonderful day to be out in God's creation!
Ella~ I'm sure you are very ready for Spring! I love spring time and I'm so glad it comes early in Texas...I don't know if I could wait. :)
Sarah~ It was wonderful to be out in such an "organic" atmosphere. Do you find the Philipines to have very oppresive air quailty?
Post a Comment