I decided I should probably post….you know it’s not a good sign when you find a comment that reads “R.I.P. Musings of Me???”.
Pretty sad, huh?
I really can’t stay long, considering it’s after 12:30 am, but I want to post a couple special pictures before I let another day get by:
See these happy, silly people? Well, I really like them. They are my piano students (all but the girl in the black on the left…that’s me) that I am so very proud of! Last night was our Spring Piano Recital, and they all did fabulous. I’m a very blessed girl.
And, this is what we normally look like…the first pic was a silly picture (just incase you couldn’t tell.)
Ok, I must leave, but I truly hope I won’t be such a bad girl and not post for nearly 4 months. I’ll just have to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Here’s something to think about, until next time:
“He [Jesus] did not come to save us because we were worth saving, but because we were utterly worthless, ruined, and undone. He did not come to earth out of any reason that was in us, but solely and only because of reasons which He took from the depths of His own divine love.” – C.H. Spurgeon
3 comments:
You're back....by popular demand!!!
Dearest Megan - your recital was GREAT and a blessing for all who attended. Thank you for a long year of faithful teaching your students. You are investing your life in these lives, for their good and the Lord's glory. (the Spurgeon quote is great too!).
Love from your grateful dad.
Wow Megan! Congrats on finishing the recital! I'm sure you make a great piano teacher!
Miss you!
Post a Comment