Friday, February 04, 2011

Are You Cold?

It is freezing here! I don't think we've been above 20 degrees since Tuesday. Ice and snow have kept me home from school for 4 days. I spend my days bundled up in Pjs and blankets sipping hot tea. But let me get one thing straight:

I live in Texas.

Texas, people! This type of thing just doesn't happen around these parts. We're all in shock and growing a bit unsure of what to do with all this white stuff, as lovely as it is.
Decked out in my mom's ski jacket she wore on a ski trip in the 80's, my Kermit the Frog colored pants and my dad's snow boots he takes to Canada (and yes, they were too big).
Classy.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Hello Megan. Today I saw you had NO comments on your pretty pic and blog. So, here's ole Dad, loving you and your blog. Your photo is quite a panorama of family history!

Love you much,
Daddy

Sarah Feeny said...

Love it!