Oh Megan,Forget those English guys from a few summers ago. Go for that statue guy. You two look adorable together!!(grin)Glad you had a great trip!love,ann
Awe such nice pictures. You are so cute Megan! I'm so glad you had a nice time as a family. It's fun seeing you every week at school! c ya!
I haven't seen been on your blog in AGES! Your so pretty!!! Miss you!Ginger~
Great blog. I managed to find it :)
you are pretty
It's been ages! It's good to see you blogging! I am trying to not let go of this blog thing but it's hard sometimes to find time to do it. :)Ginger~
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh Megan,
Forget those English guys from a few summers ago. Go for that statue guy. You two look adorable together!!
(grin)
Glad you had a great trip!
love,
ann
Awe such nice pictures. You are so cute Megan!
I'm so glad you had a nice time as a family. It's fun seeing you every week at school!
c ya!
I haven't seen been on your blog in AGES! Your so pretty!!! Miss you!
Ginger~
Great blog. I managed to find it :)
you are pretty
It's been ages! It's good to see you blogging! I am trying to not let go of this blog thing but it's hard sometimes to find time to do it. :)
Ginger~
Post a Comment