Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bright Colors + Rest


My parents and I took this past week to unwind and get away.  We went to Eureka Springs and enjoyed our little vacation immensely.


This door was intriguing because it was on the second story of a building without a balcony (see previous picture).  It would be terrible to walk out that door on accident! 



I like the dog behind the sign. :)

I have been reading this great book on Romans 8.

Dinner at a charming place called Grandma's Beans and Cornbread.

We went into Missouri and ate lunch at the College of the Ozarks.   

I love being with my parents.  We always have such a good time together. :)

3 comments:

Avery said...

Beautiful pictures! So glad you are blogging again.

I miss you!
Avery

Megan said...

Thanks Avery and thanks for stopping by! Miss you too!

Anonymous said...

Did you really eat that hot dog "thing"? And what is next to it?