The first day is done! It actually feels like it has been about three days instead of just one. I am so excited to be here and to dive into learning Music Therapy!
This isn't the best picture of Dallas Hall, but it gives you an idea. Two of my classes are in this building. If you go up to the third floor, you can see downtown Dallas. :) It's very pretty at night!
This was yesterday at the opening convocation. There were SO many people!
This is my tired face after the first day. I had not anticipated walking as much as I did today!
It has been so amazing to watch how God takes care of me. He cares about my safety, but also the little things like bringing me good friends and providing kind professors. I'm grateful for His detailed care of my life. I hope you're able to see His great care for you, too, whatever your situation is.
"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea. "
Psalm 46:1-2
2



3 comments:
It is exciting and amazing to see how our Lord takes care of us. I'm so glad you had a good "First Day"! Hopefully after a few days your energy level will be soaring with all the good walking you're having to do now. Love you much (very, very much),
Your mama
So exciting!!
Have a great week. And get at leat 6 hours of sleep! :)
Avery
xoxoxo
Wow So much fun.
Erika M.
Post a Comment