The following video is of my spinal fusion back surgery. Well, not the actual surgery itself but of the events around it:) I got together some of the many pictures that Mom took and put them in this video. The music in the background is Casting Crown's I'll Praise You in This Storm. This song really ministered to me when I was in the hospital. As many of you know my recovery was kinda rough and when I would hear this song it would calm me. Knowing that my "help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."
P.S. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the music to start at the beginning of the video (imagine that!). So, don't be too surprised when the music starts during the video!
4 comments:
Dearest Meg: I watched your surgery video again this morning and loved it even more. You did a great job putting it together. I reminded me of those difficult days for you and our family--but also good days as we saw our Father's kind provision through so many wonderful people. I thank Him for you-my growing up girl!
Love, Hugs and Kisses - Daddy
Thanks Daddy!
((((HUGS))))
Megan
Pretty amazing, Megan! Great job on the video! It's really neat how God gives us things like a song when we're feeling bad. =) -Anna Joy
Hi Megan your videos of pictures was very nicely put together!! Give your self a hug, from the Philippines:)
Love,
Sarah Feeny
Post a Comment