Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Ritchie Bo

Our Family dog, Ritchie Bo (where we got the name is a whole other story!) has a very strange habit. He loves cantaloupe! When my mom would grow cantaloupe in her garden, Ritchie Bo would steal them! It would get very frustrating, because we like cantaloupe too, but Ritchie Bo knew just when they were ripe and would get them before we could. Mom doesn't have a garden this year, but we had a cantaloupe that was getting a little too ripe so Dad treated Ritchie Bo with his favorite snack last night. I think he thoroughly enjoyed it!




Cinder (our other dog) does not share her big brother's passion of cantaloupe eating.

2 comments:

Anna Joy said...

How cute! I had a dog once who loved grapes...and my cat always eats tomatoes if they're left out! :)

Anonymous said...

Meg, these are great pics of our R Beau. I love coming to your blog because I love you!

Dad