
Last night I was thinking about Psalm 121:1-2 "I will lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? 2. My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth." As I thought about this, the last verse struck me. Our help is from the One who made heaven and earth! I know we all know that the Lord is our help and strength, but if you think about it, it's really an amazing thing that we have the help of our Creator!
It reminded me of when someone is battling in court and how wonderful it is to have a great lawyer on their side. It's so much easier to win. But, we have Someone who is infinitely greater than any lawyer that ever lived. The Maker of heaven and Earth.
So, the next time we're struggling with a particular sin, or in a difficult situation, let's remember Who our help is.
2 comments:
What a beautiful picture!!
Thanks, I got it off of Snapshots of Joy graphics.
Post a Comment