Saturday, January 26, 2008

My New Additions!


No, I'm not adopting two adorable little kids, I'm just teaching them piano. Judah and Truth had their first lesson on Wednesday. They are going to be such fun to teach...can't wait until next time!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,

Oh they don't get any more adorable than that!! ;-)

J & T are so excited and already did their first theory assignment and looking forward to their next lesson. I can tell you are going to be a great teacher!

love,
Mrs. ann

Feeny Family said...

What a great opportunity Megan! I'm sure you are a great teacher.

Love,

Sarah F.

Psa. 147:7 "Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:"

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Have they grown!!! They are just precious! We miss everyone so much at CBC. Wish we lived closer, you would have 3-4 more piano students plus 1 violin student! Are you going to have a piano recital???? Cole, Judah, and Truthy...how adorable!

Anna Joy said...

Teaching piano is fun! How many students do you have?? I have seven right now. :)

Megan said...

Hi Anna,
I only have Judah and Truth right now. Wow, you have seven students?! How do you find the time to teach them all?

Anna Joy said...

I don't know. I just do! :-D

Anonymous said...

Meg: I'm such a proud dad to see you sharing and extending to others the gift of music the Lord has given to you and that you have worked hard to develop. He who is faithful in little will be given much responsibility. You have been faithful in years of study and practice and now the Lord is working through you to bless and equip others. Love, Dad

Evann said...

Hey Megan! How fabulous!! Aww...and they are so cute! That would be so adorable if you had a little recital for them! :)
Have a good day and enjoy this awesome weather!!
~Evann~