Saturday, February 02, 2008

Coughing, fever, and My Poor Blog


Sorry for my absence this week. We've had sickness in our home. Last Saturday Mom came down with the flu and was confined to the couch until Thursday. I had the opportunity to cook. I don't cook too much. It's not that I don't enjoy cooking it's just that I'm usually doing other things when dinner cooking time comes around (like algebra 2 with my dad):). Anyway, it was fun to try my hand at meals, nevertheless, I was delighted when a friend dropped by our house with some delicious soup! On Thursday morning I woke up with a fever and claimed the couch (Mom was feeling much better by then). So, for the past few days I've just enjoyed hanging out and roaming around in the blogosphere. I guess I don't have anything interesting to post. This is the first week in a long time that I have not been anywhere, so that kind of explains the lack of fun photos and events. Hopefully I will have more to post next week. Ta ta for now!
P.S. I found this doggy picture and thought the little guy looked kind of like what we've felt like this week around here!

2 comments:

Feeny Family said...

Sorry to hear that y'all were under the weather:( It's no fun being confined to the bed for so many days. Glad you're feeling better:)

Hey, Happy February! Wow, the first month has come and gone...

Muah (much love)

Sarah F.

Psalms 16:11

Evann said...

I'm sorry you were sick!! That stinks! But I'm glad you're feeling better.