(In case you're wondering...the above picture was not taken in Texas...or anywhere near Texas. More like North Carolina...last year...by my parents...without me...I'm fine. I really am.)
Oh how I miss Autumn and everything that goes along with it, the crisp weather, hiking and camping, marshmellows, and the beautiful colors! Soak it all up while you have it=) -Sarah-
I am loving the fall too! I can't wait for the leaves to start falling off our trees. With all the trees we have, we can make one massive pile of leaves! :D So come on over!
Hi Megan!!! It has been forever since I have been over here. I have been very busy.But I miss coming over to your blog. Anyhow I love that picture so pretty!
By the way I just tagged you over at my blog. Ginger~
9 comments:
Oh how I miss Autumn and everything that goes along with it, the crisp weather, hiking and camping, marshmellows, and the beautiful colors! Soak it all up while you have it=)
-Sarah-
Are you sure you're okay, sweetie?? Perhaps a Starbucks might ease the feeling of abandonment. =P
I am loving the fall too! I can't wait for the leaves to start falling off our trees. With all the trees we have, we can make one massive pile of leaves! :D So come on over!
(Thanks for commenting on my blog!)
Have a good day!
I know, there is no such thing as fall in Texas! More like dirt...
You're tagged, btw. ;)
oh yes!!! i adore this weather!! ^_^ and according to the weather ppl, its only going to get better! :) yay!
Hello! I recently stumbled across your blog! I really like it. Keep it up!
By the way that is a beautiful photo!
Hi Megan!!!
It has been forever since I have been over here. I have been very busy.But I miss coming over to your blog. Anyhow I love that picture so pretty!
By the way I just tagged you over at my blog.
Ginger~
Post a Comment