Friday, October 24, 2008

We're Sad :(

Our Puppies 009

Today our beloved doggy of ten years died.  Ritchie Bo was such a wonderful dog and a huge blessing to our family....

Out side pics 003

...we're sure going to miss him.  

7 comments:

Carley Rene said...

Oh my! That is so sad! He was so cute...I'm gonna cry.....

Anonymous said...

Oh Meggie!

I just asked your mom about your beloved dog on Tuesday, after piano lessons. I am sorry he is gone. I'm not much of an animal person, but I know he was so loved by all of you and our kids even recall him as a sweet dog. Many of my good memories spent at the Truitt's home involves, in one way or another, your dog.
~ann~

Lucie Manette said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I know how it feels to lose a dog. :(

Anonymous said...

Dearest Truitt family- We are all so sadden by the loss of Richie Bo!! We know how much you loved him. He was a part of your family that will be greatly missed by all of you and Cinder. We love you.
The Whitt family

Megan said...

Thanks everyone for your sweet words...y'all are awesome!

Feeny Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your "family member"... How sad....All of the sudden those once annoying barks and naughty attitudes become such sweet memories that will long be missed. We terribly miss Penny and her alarm letting us know someone was there at our door. I know how you feel and I send comfort hugs to you and your family.
Love,
Sarah F.

Courtney said...

i'm so sorry Megs, i know how hard that can be. i love you all so dearly and am praying.