So, Carley tagged me several weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting it. Thanks Carley!! This one was really fun.
Here's the deal:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store photos on your computer.
2. Select the 4th photo in that folder (no cheating - cropping, editing, etc.).
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 other people to do the same.
This is a photo of Penna Dexter taken at a pro-life march that we attended recently. There were around 2,000 people at the march...it was amazing.
So, now it's time for me to do this:
6 comments:
For those of us who do not know - who is Penna Dexter?
See what picture I came up with :p
Ok, cool tag! I'll try to fill in mine tomorrow! Ta ta.
Cool picture!
Sorry I haven't commented in awhile...we had the flu, so I didn't really feel like getting on the computer!
Have a good week!
Miss Casey, Penna Dexter is very involved in the pro-life movement and has co-hosted on some conservative Christian radio programs.
Amber, it's cute...I like the bird!
Evs, okie dokie...whenever. :)
Carley, I'm so sorry to hear you've been sick... that's no fun. Glad you're feeling better!
WE WANT PICS OF ABIGAIL ELISE!
WE WANT PICS OF ABIGAIL ELISE!
WE WANT PICS OF ABIGAIL ELISE!
WE WANT PICS OF ABIGAIL ELISE!
Post a Comment