Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Senior Pictures

Well, they were something that I had thought about, planned, imagined, and anticipated for a long time: senior pictures.  Yesterday, it finally happened.  I had my own photo shoot!  It was so much fun and it helped that a great friend took them.  I was able to relax and be me.  Here’s a few that I thought you might enjoy:

494062550_dsc_2865-2

494075159_dsc_3107-2

494078891_dsc_3145-2

494073651_dsc_3100

We’ve had this old chair in our family for years…I mean a long time.  It was so fun to be able to use it yesterday!

494068586_dsc_3056

494083466_dsc_3204

Cool lighting.

494065688_dsc_3000

Did I mention I had fun? :)

494059864_dsc_2818

If you would like to see more of Jack’s awesome photography go to his website: www.jackpalmerphotos.com.  He has some beautiful sunset pictures on there and some really awesome car photos….among other things!  THANK YOU Jack (and Dorota!) for such a great shoot!!

9 comments:

Feeny Family said...

Nice pictures Megan!
SRF

Anonymous said...

As always, you look beautiful! Which one did you choose?
Did Mr. Truitt arrive?

ann clary said...

Very Nice!! I like the violin one most. Just looks so wholesome and pure.

Megan said...

Thank you Sarah!

Miss Casey, Thanks! I haven't chosen yet, and there are lots more. I think I'll save the one that goes out on the invitation...make it a surprise. :)
Yes, my dad got home safe and sound! Brought us lots of English yummies!
Thank you Miss Ann, I thought the violin one was pretty fun...glad it looks wholesome :)

Anna Joy said...

You're gorgeous, Megs!! What are you planning on doing for your graduation?

Megan said...

Thank you Anna! Right now I'm planning on staying home and doing a clep program called College Plus. I hope to add more piano students and maybe take lessons from a college professor. That's the plan...we'll see what really happens :)

Evann said...

Oh Megan! How cool! I cannot believe you will be graduating in two months. Wow. You looked beautiful! I can't decide which one I like best...

Lucie Manette said...

They're absolutely lovely! How does it feel to be a senior?

Ginger said...

I thought I commented on these pictures. But I guess I didn't. I love them all they are so pretty!! My sister is graduating this year as well from being homeschooled.:)
Ginger~