I’m finding out that my life story doesn’t just automatically get posted here by the process of osmosis…I think about posting enough that it probably should. But, Blogger doesn’t work that way. (What a pity.)
So, life goes on. Last Thursday Mom and I hosted a thoroughly English tea party (well, at least as thoroughly as you can in Texas). Here’s a few pictures of the event:
99% of our food was freshly imported from England by my dad the day before. You know, it helps to have a dad who works in the international department….makes for yummy tea parties. :)
The bread is a Yorkshire tea cake and the Cherry tarts were freshly baked at our favorite English grocery store.
Mrs. B and Abbie are going to England this Spring (I have no idea why “this” is underlined…it won’t un-underline itself), so we used the opportunity to show them about 150 pictures from our trip. (Poor dears).
L-R: Hannah, Mary Grace, Mrs. B, Mom, Abbie and Lydia.
It was fun! Thank you Daddy for the extra special yummies!
Saturday we went to Brayden’s 7th birthday party. He’s getting so old!
They’re pretty cute…had some interesting conversations with one or two of them. :)
Mom and Bro serving that tasty cake.
A Papa T and Laney moment.
The BIG bouncy house…I was so tempted to get in, but resisted.
So those were the major events of our life the past few days. Our house is in disarray right now because we are having the majority of it painted! Maybe I’ll post some “after” pics…we’ll see.
3 comments:
Lots of fun pics, Megan!
One of my brothers has a big blow up bouncy house thingy in their basement..I attempted resistance but was pulled in by the combined efforts of the four younger kids. :D Once I got in I couldn't get out! So it's good that you resisted. ;)
Oh a tea party is my kinda thing=) Those English treats sound delicious. There is nothing like taking the time to share a cup of tea over a nice conversation=) The bounce house looks fun, but not quite as fun as the tea party..hehehe
I think of y'all often and will have to e-mail you soon.... I say that so I will be held accountable to actually writing you one=)
Much Love,
-Sarah-
Acts 17:31
Oh how lovely! A proper English tea! All you needed was Mary Poppins to pour out!
How is Brayden's finger or thumb?
Yes! post before, during, and after pics. of the painting process.
Post a Comment