*insert drum roll here*
Mattie!
Here’s the Mattie Story: I was sitting in our dining room doing school (something I never do….sitting in the dining room, that is.) While I was dutifully studying chemistry, I heard a car door open. Hmmm…visitors? I sure was hoping not, since I had NO makeup on. But, come to find out, the car was not in our driveway, but stopped on the street. I watched as a man opened the door, took a little dog out of his car and set her on the street, then DROVE OFF! I tried to get the license plate, but failed. So, being the calm person I am, I raced to the back of the house where my mother was blow drying her hair “MOM, MOM, someone just let a dog off in front of our house!!!” We went outside and she ran to us.
So, that’s how it began…and now she’s safe and happy in our backyard. She’s just the cutest little puppy and looks surprisingly similar to Ritchie Bo. :) Oh, and please don’t ask me what kind of dog she is, because I don’t know. Do you??
Tonight I am going to an event that should merit lots of pictures and special memories…hope to post tomorrow or soon after. :)
5 comments:
Ahh, what a sweet little thing. So adorable.
Can't wait to hear about your special night!
Awww! She's so cute.... and looks like a playful little thing! =) Puppys are always so much fun.
~Melissa Feeny
She is just soooo cute!!! How is she and Cinder doing together? The name Mattie came from???
It was very kind of you to take her in. THere are SEVERAL SEVERAL dogs in this area that are abandoned, neglected, or abused...living on the sides of roads. Just so sad.
Aww she's adorable!! She looks so fluffy and cuddly I could just hug her. :D
Cute and huggable!!!! What a lovely interruption to school=) Little dogs sure have a way of looking REALLY cute and touching your heart like nothing else... So how did you get the name Mattie?
Post a Comment