Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas with Family

We got home this afternoon from a quick overnight trip to visit my uncle, aunt, and cousins (on my mom's side). I always enjoy our annual Christmas visit and love spending time with my family. We don't get to see them very much so time spent with them is always special. This year there was a new little guy in the gang. Peyton was born in September but we have not been able to see him until this weekend. He's adorable and so sweet!
Below are some pictures of our visit.

Peyton Kenneth
Yeah, that's him again...you wouldn't believe how many pictures I got of him! On second thought, maybe you would if you're a regular blog reader:)

My little cousin Kaylee (4), Little Bit and Ariel (Ariel would've been offended if I had left her out, since she was very much apart of our family get together!) :D


Lyndi (9) and me, being just a little silly
Lyndi and me being just a little bit more silly

The whole clan (minus one: Peyton's dad taking the picture)
It's good to be home, we have one more Christmas get together and then there's New Years!

2 comments:

Feeny Family said...

What memory making times:) How blessed you are to spend the holidays with family.
Have you ever heard of Zoe Group? It is an acapella music group. I know it's a really random question but I'm listening to them right now and just thought I'd ask:) Very worshipful music!

Sarah F.

Anonymous said...

Hey Meggie,

OK, so I don;\'t know if I just totally missed it, or if it's been fixed, but I now see a person can comment as anonymous. So here I am commenting!
See you tomorrow night!
Mrs. Ann