Last night was our annual church Christmas program. It's always fun to hear and watch people play the piano and sing. This year I had several things to do to keep me busy! Below are some pictures of the evening. Our family didn't get home until around 11. We were worn out!
My mom is the lady in the red shirt
Elsie and Me (yes, I know, we are wearing the same thing we did Saturday. But, come on, you only have so many red sweaters!)
That's me playing the violin (obviously!) My duet partner got cut out of the picture (sorry Stewart!)

2 comments:
We wish we could have come to your church program! I am sure it was wonderful!!! As always, you look beautiful!
How fun Megan! We are busy at the Feeny household preparing for Dad's Christmas Work party that will take place at our house tomorrow evening! Meagan and Melissa will play the backround Christmas music and for a few christmas sing-a-longs.
Love,
Sarah F. - Rev. 22:16
Post a Comment