Have you ever sat down and thought about the different names of Jesus? There are so many and they show His different attributes gloriously. Today as I was looking around at
Bible.com I came across a list of some of the names of Christ. I think it is beneficial to meditate on His names so that we will come to a greater realization of Jesus and all of His power, care, glory sacrifice, and love. Click
here to look at the list. Here is one that I want to share with you right now:
PRINCE OF KINGS
"And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood..." Revelation 1:5
As we enter into the Christmas season let's ponder the fact that we do not worship a little baby, but the victorious risen Lord, the Prince of Kings.
3 comments:
I just read this morning about the importance of the names of God:) Wow! Isn't God awesome!
Sarah Feeny
Thank you for the reminder of the names. We love your blog!!!
Love,
The Whitts
I really like the website Bible.com! Great website! I was looking at the names of Christ a week or so ago...they are so great! Thanks for sharing the names with us!
~Evann~
Post a Comment