Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My Room is Ready for Christmas!


I finally had a chance to get my little Christmas tree up tonight...
"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree..."

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Feeny Family said...

Hey Megan! Merry early Christmas!! - that sounds kind of odd:) I love how your blog site is now decorated for Christmas. We are planning on putting up our few decorations really soon. (the only decoration we brought from the US is our 4 foot Christmas tree:)

Love,

Sarah F.

Feeny Family said...

The ticker on war/abortion is quite eye opening. Wow! Those numbers are shocking! Sarah F.

Anonymous said...

I love your tree! Very festive. Hopefully, we will get our decorations down tomorrow. Our little "Charlie Brown" tree.

Love,
Coo-Coo

Feeny Family said...

Hey Megan, have you ever read John MacArthur's book caled "The Miracle of Christmas"? I just stared reading it....

Sarah F.

Anna Joy said...

I love your tree! :)