I seem to have fallen into the rut of posting only once a week (but, you have to admit, they've been very long, picture filled posts:) and I realize that I need to crawl out of the rut and start blogging more! We'll see how that goes this coming week:) For now, here are a few pictures of the goings on in my life.
We had a great Easter. Our pastor preached from Hosea (we are working through that book as a church). You might be surprised, but the message of the cross is even in Hosea!
These are pictures from Easter...we didn't get any at church or during our Easter lunch but, after our guests left we took a few pictures.
The day before Easter we went to my nephew, Brayden's birthday party...he's six!
Brayden is the cute little boy whose smiling (ok, the other kid is cute too, I'm just a little biased) with the baseball cap on.
Laney was in a serious mood at the time of this picture:)
That's Molly, Tuff, and Cowboy...three very important members of their family.
6 comments:
Megan, you seem to get more beautiful in every picture! The Easter pic of you and your mom and dad is great! And I love the fact that your mom and dad match. He has on a black suit, she has on a black dress. He is wearing a blue tie, she is wearing a blue jacket. Now, that is sweet!
I can't get over how Brayden and Laney are growing - and both are so cute! We are going to opening day for baseball season tomorrow for Bethany and Dillon. This is Bethany's first year and she is playing on a (boys) T-ball team. I know this is going to be an interesting year! The team got their shirts and caps yesterday and last night when her daddy came home from Wade's practice she said "Daddy! I got my cosutme today!!!" THe difference between boys and girls - to a little boy it's a uniform - to a little girl it's a costume! Hilarious!
love you girl!
Aunt Sandra
Hey Megan! Very nice family picture:) Us girls and Mom just got back today from Manila. We spent the past few days with a German family, whose father also works for TI. We have enjoyed getting to know them these past months. I think we are all going to jump in the pool... summer is here!!!
Please tell your Dad and Mom I said hi:-)
Love,
Sarah Feeny
Ex. 15:2 “The LORD is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.”
Hi Megan!
Great pictures!!! I love how your family all match! Your easter outfit is so pretty!
Brayden and Laney are so cute!!
I'm so glad you guys had a good easter!
TTYL!
Hi Megan,
Love your Easter outfit!!! That baby is adorable!!:)
Ginger
P.S - I tried and clicked the ModesTeen fasion show picture thing, but it wouldn't work. *frowns* Am I soppused to click the link below that says ModesTeen?
~Evann~
Hey Evann,
I tried it and it didn't work for me either. Click on the ModesTeen link with the flower and it will take you to their site. After that, you can click on the link to look at the fashion contest.
Hope y'all are feeling better! It's not fun being sick in this gorgeous weather!
Love,
Megan
Post a Comment