Sunday, March 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged... (and more pictures too!)

  By Ella!  Here's are seven things that you probably had no idea about me:

1.  I took violin lessons for around 6 years and had 4 different teachers.  I've taken piano lessons for a little over 11 years and have had the same wonderful teacher the whole way!

2.  I stayed in a Russian orphanage for 19 days over Christmas time when I was 5 years old (no, I was not a Russian orphan!).

3.  I have a bolt that juts out of my back (Have no fear, I'm not part alien, it came with a recent back surgery)

4.  Blog hopping is one of my main forms of entertainment.

5.  I have a name for my cell phone: Valiant, and a name for my laptop: Mikey (like "my key"...Mikey):)

6.  I'm trying to teach my dad to swing dance :)

7.  Once, I washed my hair in red wine vinegar because I had read it might give highlights...it didn't. 

Alright, so that was pretty silly, but did you know all that before you read this post?:)  Now, I'm tagging Anna!

 

Today we had some friends over from church.  Before they left, their cute little girls wanted to play on the swing, climb a tree, and see our dog.  Here are a few pictures of them enjoying themselves.

Fun with the girls 003

Sarah, Elizabeth, me and Mary Lou.  It has been such a lovely day weather wise...the perfect temperature!

Fun with the girls 005

Lizzy high in the sky.

Fun with the girls 006

Sarah and Richie Bo posing (Richie Bo just looks stern, he's really rather sweet:)

Fun with the girls 009

One last shot before we headed back inside to tackle the kitchen.

One last thought before I close this extremely long post. :)  As we enter into the Holy Week let's try to keep the Lord at the forefront of our hearts and minds.  For many, this week is probably Spring Break...it is for me.  Maybe, during these days with not so much school and activities going on we can find someone to minister to and share the love of Christ to through our actions and words.  We can celebrate Easter every day, but this week, with our Risen Lord on our minds more, let's remember Christ, and the reason we have a future and a hope and share that joy with others!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear Meagan,
How sweet it is to see familiar faces on your blog! I love your blog and it makes me feel as if I'm somehow still connected to those I love at Cornerstone. Thank you for regularily posting. We'll miss you on Wednesday, but look forward to seeing you again next week.
Have a fantastic Spring Break!

much love,
miss ann

Megan said...

Thank you Miss Ann! You're loved by all of us. I'll miss my little students too. Tell them to enjoy their time off. We'll hit it hard when we start again next week (just kidding...sort of:)
Love,
Megan

Anna Joy said...

Lovely pics! You have such pretty hair! I'm jealous! :-D

Anonymous said...

anna joy said:
"You have such pretty hair!"

Doesn't she!!
She's the most beautiful young lady I know.

Ella said...

Megan, I have taken piano for ten years, and unlike you, I have had many teacher. But the one I have now is the best! She knows me so well