Last night we ate dinner with Noe and Laura from Mexico. (They work with my dad.) It was a delightful experience. Noe gave us some Spanish lessons (he's completely fluent in English and knows some German!) I have used the Rosetta Stone curriculum for a long time with Spanish, but it was so much fun having a native who also knows English talk about different words in both languages and how they relate to each other. We had fun talking about our travels in Mexico. He asked how I liked the food there. I told him it was good, but sometimes my tummy didn't agree. Like the time I had food poisoning on a 14 hour bus ride...but that's another story. :) Here's a picture of us outside the restaurant where we ate. My dad was there too, but he was taking the picture.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
International Guests
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a blessing it is to have the opportunity to visit with people from other cultures. And great spanish practice too:) Sarah
Megan, I want to thank you for the comment you left on my blog! You seem like a very lovely person and I think your blog header is lovely!
Hope your day is blessed!
Post a Comment