Friday, May 22, 2009

Two Years:

2007 043

Well, it’s hard to believe that 728 days have past since May 22, 2007.  Click here to read last year’s post.

There are so many people I am grateful for today…I couldn’t have made it through without them!  I reread that post from one year ago and it reminded me of the faithfulness of God through those difficult days.  What a blessing to have Him to turn to, my parents to be there every step of the way and encouraging friends to support me!

Today is nothing like that day two years ago.  I am not laying on an operating table peacefully sleeping the day away.  Quite the contrary: I’m running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

So, tootles!

3 comments:

ann clary said...

Megan,
You were so beautiful last night. I'm so glad you are still here with us. God has been good to you. Praying for you this summer.

love

Anonymous said...

#1) My childhood dog was named "Tottles"
#2.) I have seen better pics of you than the one you showed us
#3.) Let's hope your head gets attatched before Saturday

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I came across your blog and wanted to comment. I like the pictures on your blog and the story about your surgery was amazing. I'm glad your fine now.=)

P.S. Feel free to visit my blog.