Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Graduation

Wow.  It finally happened.  I graduated this past Saturday!!!!!!!!!!  (I’m a bit excited…can you tell?)  We had the graduation/senior piano recital at my church.  It was such a fun time and I was amazed at all the people who came out to celebrate with me…I really feel loved. :) We had a photographer (the same friend who took my senior pictures) there to capture the event since we were a little busy.  When I get those pics I’ll be sure to post some so you can get a feel for what it was like.  In the meantime, I have just a small amount from the after graduation party at our house. We had lots of family over to eat a big ole dinner and catch up.  Unfortunately, we only got a very few pictures from that night, but here’s some:

IMG_1279

This little chick is one of my gifts from Aunt Jan…pretty hilarious when you press the “play” button.

IMG_1284

A necklace from Mary, Curtis and Peyton!  (Apparently Brayden likes it too.)

IMG_1275

With the angel that Lyndi and Kaylee gave me…for some reason I look tired here. hmm.

IMG_1285

We were happy about something…

IMG_1286 

Sorry for the red eye, but just had to post this one.  Lyndi’s face is priceless.

IMG_1291

Well, that’s all for now.  When I get the ones back from the program I’ll post ‘em here!

4 comments:

Feeny Family said...

What a fun time to spend with family! Congrats again! Now let's turn the page to the next chapter of your life...
-Sarah-

Courtney said...

congrats!! im SO excited! this new adventure to life will be an amazing time of growth and maturity. i cant wait to see what God will do :)

lol...Megs, you had EVERY right to be tired ;)

ann clary said...

Congratulations Meggie! You were stunningly besutiful (as if you aren't any other time)! We are so happy for you.

love ya lots and lots

Evann said...

How awesome!!! I just cannot believe it. I'm so excited for you, sis! Your graduation ceremony was amazing and such a tear-jerker. You looked stunning! Congratulations!! I am so excited to see what God will do. Hope to see you soon! (Can't wait for more pics!)