Friday, June 05, 2009

That “Bigger and Better” Post I Promised…

The first three days of this week were like an “at home” vacation.  It was SO relaxing to just chill.  Part of that chilling included a visit to the Dallas Arboretum.  Here are a “few” (yeah right) pics of that adventure:

IMG_1299 

IMG_1302

The Arboretum has lots of lovely little play houses that are from children’s fairy tales.  They are so cute!

IMG_1305

This is the house of The Prince.  Isn’t he just adorable? (I was quite smitten.)

IMG_1303

Inside the Prince’s house…awesome house.

IMG_1312

This flower house was one of our favorites.

IMG_1313

Pretty precious…don’t ya think?

IMG_1315

It’s the 25 year anniversary of Dallas Blooms.

IMG_1317

Arrrgggghhhh!!!!! 

IMG_1319

Somehow they were able to classify this as a “play house”…somehow.

IMG_1323

Alice In Wonderland

IMG_1324

Yes, you should be scared….

IMG_1325

…I was.

IMG_1327

IMG_1330

The cupcake and I were thrilled to be matching.

IMG_1334

I know…my daddy’s hard core.

IMG_1346 

IMG_1339

IMG_1362

I thought this flower was pretty fantabulous.

IMG_1376

I kinda sorta broke the arboretum law to get this picture…hence the mischievous look on my face. 

IMG_1382

Why, hello daaaarling.

IMG_1406

wow.

IMG_1423

Mother extraordinaire.

IMG_1432 Tired family (except for Mom, who says flowers energize her), ready to eat at IHOP (which we promptly did).

7 comments:

Dad said...

It was a lovely outing with two beautiful ladies!

Megan said...

...and we certainly enjoyed our handsome man! :)

Lucie Manette said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!1

I LOVE your new layout!

Lucie Manette said...

By the way. The 1 doesn't mean anything.

Anonymous said...

OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! These pics are sooo beautiful!! We haven't been there in YEARS....like when Tink was a baby!! Perhaps a field trip is in order....thanks for sharing.
Glad you guys are just relaxing...it is about time!

Anonymous said...

GRADUATION PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED TO SEE GRADUATION PICTURES!!!!!
AND ANY PICS OF ABIGAIL...

Feeny Family said...

Nice pictures Megan=) I love your new layout! Especially the cherries, they make me hungry.....

Great day to ya! I'll e-mail you soon=)
-Sarah-
Prov. 3:7-8