So, I suppose I thought I would have tons of time this summer to just blog away.
HA.
What I thought would be a rather quiet few months is quickly turning into a whirlwind of activities…VBS, a trip to Mexico, back surgery, random everyday things that seem to fill up the time….you get the picture. But, there have been some quiet moments, like right now. Chilling at home alone, music in the background…coffee at my side.
Here are a few pictures to catch you up on my life. :)
Mrs. W. gave Abbie B. and me a lovely graduation tea. It was such a special time and so sweet of Mrs. W. to give us this wonderful memory.
Isn’t it just so proper and sweet?
Thank you Mrs. W! (Abbie and her mom had already left by the time we took this picture.)
Last Sunday I spent the afternoon with Lydia, Kerry and Abigail. I thought I’d post a few pics of this little gal…since I have some very eager blog readers wanting to see her (not to mention the fact that she’s irresistibly cute and sweet.)
I know, I know…I told you she’s irresistible!
Yesterday, Mom and I took Brayden and Laney to a local museum for kids. Although, I was glad for the excuse to go…it’s so fun.
And I thought my nose was big…
Lunch break….and Laney, what’s up with the tongue action?
Scarrrrryyy.
The tired aunt who looks like she is being smart and reading some educational plaque…but in reality is seeing if her ring will sparkle under the spotlight.
With their Grammy.
At the end of the day….oh to have the energy of a seven year old.
Well, the music has stopped, the coffee is gone, and time to clean the house. Thanks for being a faithful blog reader…when I only blog twice a month (choke).
4 comments:
*First post dance* (!!!)
Oh, that graduation was so beautiful! How sweet of Mrs. W!
Oh...my....gosh...Abigail is absolutely adorable!!! Aah!
Haha, those pics at the museum are so cute!! Lol!!
(Thanks for stopping by the other day, btw! The ice cream was delicious! Lol, I managed to have the last bit for dessert tonight! *pats her stomach with satisfaction* :D It was great to see you!)
Abigail is just delicious!!!! Thank you for posting her pics!!!! Thanks for coming by with food...love food...stop by anytime!
Thank ya'll for letting us come by!! It was great seeing you!
Megan,
I will ALWAYS be a faithful blog reader of yours-- and when you don't post in FOREVER(!) I will be a faithful blog checker of yours (LOL).
Post a Comment