Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Year...another great week of VBS


Last week we had VBS at my church. It was such a wonderful week! I was in the nursery most of the time, but from what I hear everything went pretty smooth and the kids had some great lessons on Wisdom. (The theme was "Wisdom Calls Aloud".)

Other news for the day....this marks my 300th blog post! Wow...that's quite a few posts. Can I ask a favor? If you are a lurker on this here blog, would you mind showing yourself for the happy occasion? I'm guilty of it also...I lurk far too often and don't leave a comment, but if you do like to stop by my blog I would love to meet you and hop over to your blog as well! Of course, to all of my faithful blog readers, without you, I probably would have given up this bloggy thing a long time ago...thanks for sticking around. :)

10 comments:

Megan said...

I read your blog sometimes, Megan! :) Glad you have a good VBS at your church.

-Megan L.

ann clary said...

Megan,
I'm no lurker, but congrats on 300! It was great to see you Saturday at the wedding. Wasn't it beautiful?!

love ya!

Evann said...

*Extends hand* Hi, I'm Evann. :P

(Lol, cute pic of you all! Looking forward to Friday!!!)

Anonymous said...

I am one of THOSE lurkers...hope you don't ever quit this blog....we so enjoy it! Congrats on your 300th!
Wedding? What wedding? The one Ann told us about on her blog? Where are the pics????!!!

Ginger said...

I LOVE your blog! But like so many other do not comment all the time! I enjoy all your fun photos and exciting posts! And I am not sure if I said this in a comment or not but here is HUGE BIG CONGRATS!!! On graduating high school! My younger sister just graduated a couple of weeks ago also!

Ginger~

Abby Y. said...

Hey! I don't directly know you, but we have a mutual friend (hey Evann!!!). I've only been reading your blog for the last couple of weeks. Congrats on the 300th post!

Dad said...

Dear Megan - Here is your proud daddy, of you and your 300 blogs. I love reading your words and seeing your pics. You're the best blogger I know!

Love,
Dad

Lucie Manette said...

Sounds like you had a nice time!

I comment, so I do not feel obligated to leave you a comment.

ann clary said...

Anonymous,
I ended up serving punch at the wedding so I didn't get a chance to snap any pics :-( Such a bummer, because it was so beautiful. Megan came along for the ride with my Lydia.

(So sorry megan to use your comment space for my personal use, just thought I should explain to Anonymous)

ann clary said...

P.S. Megan, did you get any good pics? If so I'd love to have some so i could post them on my blog...no pressure