I had so much fun with these girls! We played telephone charades (lots of laughter) and had a scavenger hunt around our neighborhood. The objective was to see which team could collect the most junk (I have such great neighbors!!). The team that won got a block of wood, a box, and a big black bag filled with air! My team...well, we didn't exactly win, but we got a bird feeder!
I'm so blessed with such great friends!
3 comments:
cute pictures! i had such a lovely time, and i'm really going to miss you so much! :( we'll have to make it up when you get back! :)
Fun times with friends make unforgettable memories! Sounds like you guys had a great time together:-)
Hugs to you Megan!
-SARAH-
Psalms 72:24 "My tongue also shall talk of Thy righteousness all the day long:..."
Oh cool! Great pics! Looks like y'all had a great time! Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment