Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Lovely Evening

It amuses me at how extremely busy I've been this week but yet I've posted more than I have in a long time.

Last night we had dinner at my adopted grandparent's house.  They were missionaries to Mexico for many years.  I have lots of fond memories of visiting them and going on exciting adventures in that country in their little green truck.  Grandmargie made yummy Reuben sandwiches (she's the one who introduced me to them).  And we finished the luscious meal with cookies and ice cream. 

Papa and Grandmargie 011

Papa and Grandmargie Papa and Grandmargie 012

Don't ya just love the florescent glow my eyes have?  (Evidence of red-eye editing that didn't work so great.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you were able to spend time with them! I am sure you are getting very excited about going to England very very soon!!!!!!!!!!! I know we sure are excited for you!!!

Courtney said...

what a joy grandparents are! i love spending time with mine...and being spoiled :) lol!

Courtney said...

just wanted to let you know, i've changed my blog URL. i'm commenting on everyone i know that has a blog so they can just click on my pic to go it :).