Today is another one of those "I don't have much to say" days. Of course, those always seem to translate into Random Pics Posts (RPP). Enjoy the view (BTW, that's the edge of England and the English Channel.)
Relaxing in the Zurich airport.
Focus (if you can).
That's what our train looked like.
This is a couple in Adam and Dora's church. The husband speaks, Russian, German, French, English and of course, Hungarian. The wife speaks at least a couple of different languages and sings in the Hungarian opera...can we say talented?
A beautiful church in Veszprem.
![]()
Mum says: "I like the colorful buildings in this picture." I say: "I like my Mum in this picture."
Can you see this? I know it's small but Mom and I thought this view of lovely Veszprem too good not to share. I think this is considered the castle area.
Don't worry, I didn't fall for this guy...not too keen on people who hold big wooden things over my head. (So why am I smiling? Because my Mum told me to.)
Pretty sky, nice guys.
We have a fun day ahead of us tomorrow. I hope to have loads of pictures for you soon. :)
Oh, on a very important note, we made friends with the lady at the local chocolate shop this afternoon. She gave us so many sweets to sample that we had to get something to drink to dilute them. Love the chocolate lady....
Love the sandman....
night night
6 comments:
*First Post Dance!*
Does the chocolate lady want to make more American friends?!!!! If so, I volunteer!
Can't wait to see tomorrow's pictures.
I am about to visit the sandman myself....
OH Megan, but you two look SO cute together! I was really thinking this could be the ONE. Oh all my hopes are dashed, whatever will I do?!
I absolutely love the picture of the border of England on the English channel. Oh my, how awesome.
And Casey... I was reading and just about to post a first post dance and you slipped in, in front of me. Arg!!! Maybe next time.
off to beddie-bye myself......
oh! what a lovely view from the channel!!
yes, the buildings are very colorful and fun!!
omgoodness! quess what!! no, don't even try for it's too splendid to guess! :) tomorrow, we're going to a church to learn English Country Dancing (like Pride and Prejudice)!!!! i'm so excited!!
nighty night! (that is if i can sleep with all this excitement :D)
I am sorry Ann...I will wait a long time to post next time...but that won't stop me from reading it first and daydream about being in England and being BEST friends with the chocolate lady!
Courtney!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get to learn Pride and Prejudice dance??!!! I am soo jealous! Wait until Evann finds out!! Teach me! Teach me! How fun you will have!!!
yes :D Evann will freak!! if you live anywhere near Evann or Megan tell me and i can tell you about it!! its at a church near us! i live only about 5 min. from Megan.
So Megan? What's with the lack of "The One"s? It's been a while... *wide eyes*
LOL!!!! Courtney, Anonymous is my mum!! =D haha!! Rofl!
Oh, and I too am envious of your new lessons!! How cool is that going to be??!!
Post a Comment