Monday, July 07, 2008

To Post, or Not to Post?

That is the question.

Not much of great significance has happened today.  So, it's a random picture day.  I'll just post stuff that we've taken the past few days that I haven't had time to show you before.

Bath Day 1 110 

This is the cathedral in Bath.  I think this may be Roman Catholic, I'm not sure.  It's not the same as the big abbey they have.  I think this picture is really kind of ominous.

Bath Day 1 123

This is Sally Lunn's where we ate Friday night.

Bath Day 1 130

Bath Day 1 136  

This is the huge abbey.  That's a little duet playing some type of wind instrument.

Bath Day 1 157

Not exactly sure what these girls were doing.  We think they were associated with the famous "Pump Room" (where you go have the wonderful experience of the atmosphere and tea...we almost did it, but decided not to.  I'm sure it would have been great though.)

Bath Day 1 160 

This guy worked his pump guitar and played the violin at the same time.  He was really good!

Bath Day 1 161

Our tour guide looked like my biology teacher from my sophomore year and this guy looked to me and Mom like the guy who was my piano duet partner at the convention.  Okay, that's a little weird.

Bath Day 2 035 

This is an assembly room at a building in Bath.  That wasn't a very informative sentence, but I'm not informed enough to inform you of any information about the grand room...except that the women's hair used to be fixed so high that some touched the chandeliers. I think a Jane Austen movie may have had a scene here too.

Bath Day 2 036

Here's another assembly room (and another uninformative one liner)

Bath Day 2 059

We went to a doll house shop and this was one of the houses.  Love the percussionist at the top!

Bath Day 2 069

Ok, it's again getting late so I'm off...thanks for your sweet comments about my posts.  Y'all are an encouragement!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WIN!!! I WIN!!! I AM THE FIRST POST!!!!
Yes, I know...I lead a very sad and pathetic life.

Courtney said...

love the randomness! :D! wow, as high as the chandelier?! you would think they would tip over with hair that high! lol!

Anonymous said...

I could NEVER do hair that high!!! I love the blog, thanks for sharing it with me. I feel like I am there with ya'll. ENJOY
Pam ;-}

Evann said...

Nice pictures!

Whoa, that is HIGH! I'm with you, Courtney, wouldn't they just get all unbalanced and tip over? Haha, it reminds me of one of those cartoons my siblings watch. There's a scene of a woman whose hair was really high and she kept falling over. :P Lol.

Have a good day!